Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Meggo is Preggo!

I am sure that by now most if not all of you have heard I am going to be an aunt for the very first time! My sweet sister Megan is having a baby and I couldn't be more excited...well maybe when it's my turn.... She and Kevin are living in Tacoma, WA and Meg has been super with keeping us updated on the goings on in her growing belly.


This is the first picture of my niece
October 30, 2009



From the time we found out Megan was going to be a mom, everybody knew she was going to have Ava Carey Nickel. I bought Ava her first pair of shoes, the cutest little pink maryjanes. We were so blessed to have Meg and Kev home for Christmas and we had the funnest time planning for sweet little Ava. Meg had "the" ultrasound to find out for sure who she was carrying in the beginning of January. They had the funnest party where they asked everyone to come dressed in pink or blue depending on who you felt she was having. It was a sea of pink with the exception of a few blue hopeful men. During the party cupcakes were given out with pink or blue frosting in the middle so when you bit into it you were able to find out who she is having. With my parents on the phone everyone at the party bit into the cupcake to find.....BLUE!!
She is having Kevin Russel Nickel III or as we so lovingly call him Tripp.

Tripps foot

Below is the progression of her growing belly

January 24, 2010


For the longest time she wasn't quite showing. These pictures are of her where you can tell she is pregnant, but she hasn't popped just yet.

Three days later... January 27, 2010
She POPPED!

With Meg only being 5'2 she doesn't have anywhere to go but out, and she is quickly going out...

February 10, 2010

She has four more months to go and we expect she will be getting much, much bigger. She is due on June 9th only four days after my birthday. I am just so excited she and Kevin are getting to experience this miracle. Our entire family is tickled pink...uhh I mean blue that Tripp will be joining our family. Five years is a long time to wait, but we are all sure Tripp has been and will be worth the wait. We know he is going to be an adventure and that Ava is sure to follow....

2 comments:

Perry Mountain Home said...

So happy to see your posts! I am happy for your sister and for you to be an aunt. It is lots of fun.

annie said...

she's so pretty